What is it?
Recycle Coach is a free program that puts recycling information right at your fingertips, any time of day, anywhere. It can be used right on our website
without installing anything, or, it can be downloaded as a handy mobile app for Android or iOS devices.
What does it do?
- Collection Day Reminders: Get customized reminders for your biweekly recycling day - via text, phone call, email or mobile notification, you choose the timing and format.
- Schedule Change Reminders: Or, you can select to only be reminded when there are changes to the recycling schedule, such as for holidays.
- Emergency Alerts: Recycle Coach can send alerts if winter storms or other issues unexpectedly disrupt your recycling service.
- It knows what can be recycled. The app boasts a thorough ‘What Goes Where?’ searchable database, with detailed recycle/compost/disposal instructions for thousands of items. Never wonder which bin to toss something in!
- Alternate Recycling Program Info: Complete information on curbside and drop-off center recycling, yard waste, hazardous waste, etc. Lists our facility location, hours, accepted materials, etc. Provides links to maps and phone contacts where needed.
- Assists With Issues. Includes "Report a Problem" and "Contact Us" functions to instantly send information regarding recycling collection issues or cart requests.
Where do I get it?
NOTE TO "MyWaste" users: MyWaste is no longer being updated, you will not receive notice of collection schedule changes, events or other info from our office. You must have Recycle Coach installed.
What if I need help?
- Technical issues can be reported directly through the app, or,
- Call 301-600-7405 for further assistance or to provide feedback.