FREDERICK, Md. – Frederick County Government services will be closed Monday, Jan. 18 for the MLK Day holiday. Work will resume at its regularly scheduled hours on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Additional information regarding the schedule:
- Animal Control and Adoption Center remains closed to the public. Details: www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/animalcontrol or 301-600-1544.
- Frederick County Board of Elections and Department of Social Services will be closed. Details: www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/elections or 301-600-VOTE (8683) and www.dhs.maryland.gov or 301-600-4555, respectively.
- Frederick County Public Libraries will be closed. Virtual resources and services are still available 24/7 at: www.fcpl.org
- Frederick County Health Department: All division services will be closed. COVID-19 Testing and Contact Tracing will continue as usual. Details: www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/healthdept or call 301-600-1029.
- TransIT Services: TransIT-Plus (demand response) service will be cancelled. All peak-hour Connector bus service will be cancelled. MARC Train service will run on a Modified R Schedule: With the exception of the 877 Point of Rocks train, not operating. MTA 204, 505, and 515 Commuter Bus service will be cancelled. Complete holiday schedules are listed on the Rider Bulletin page. Details: www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/transit or 301-600-2065.
- Frederick County Courts and State’s Attorney’s Office District and Circuit Courts are closed. State’s Attorney’s offices will also be closed
- Call 301-600-9000 or visit www.FrederickCountyMD.gov for further information about Frederick County government public services, FCG TV (cable channels 19 and 1085, including live and rebroadcast programming), county meetings on webcasting (www.FrederickCountyMD.gov/FCGTV), department listings and other issues of interest to citizens.