Every Little Bit Helps If you can volunteer at the shelter, we would love to have you. If you don't have the time to volunteer, donations are very helpful and much appreciated.
We always need the following items:
- Unopened Pet Food
- Carefresh small animal bedding
- Hay - Timothy or meadow grass
- Pet toys (all types: cats, dogs, small mammals, birds)
- Dawn dish washing detergent
- Green scouring pads
- Cardboard flats
- Gift cards from Central Dawgma, Pet Smart, PetCo, Pet Valu, Walmart, or local grocery stores
- Monetary donations - check, credit card or cash
Donations can be dropped off anytime. The shelter's donation bin is located at the rear of the building.
Making Donations by Credit or Debit Card
You may make a monetary donation electronically via credit or debit card by clicking on the Make a Donation link.
Making Donations by Check
Check donations should be made payable to Frederick County Animal Control or FCAC and mailed to:
1832 Rosemont Ave.
Frederick, MD 21702
Please indicate on the memo line which program you wish to support.
For more information or questions, please call 301-600-1546 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org