How to Apply
Please note: You are only eligible for a rebate once every five years, per address.
To apply for a rebate, please follow these steps:
1. Select a licensed pumping company that sends its waste to the Frederick County Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP).
2. Complete an application. You may apply using our Online Application or you may download a PDF application that you can email to us or you may send it to us by postal mail. Please refer to application instructions for mailing information.
Please be sure to review the instructions on the application form. If your application is missing required information, we will contact you. If the requested information is not received within 60 days, your application will not be eligible for the program.
3. Include the following required documentation with your application (do not staple documents):
- Invoice from a licensed pumping company
- Proof of payment:
- Credit card receipt
- Cancelled check (front and back),
- Invoice signed by the septic hauler showing that it has been paid in full with an account balance of $0.00