Citizen Request for Service - Water Pollution Issues

Leave This Blank:

Use this form to report any of the above conditions and staff will look into the matter as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you may report the problem by calling the Office of Sustainability and Environmental Resources at 301-600-1416. If you believe the problem is a hazardous spill, please dial 911 for emergency response.

Household and business drinking water and sanitary sewer issues should be reported on the Public Water Supply & Public Sewage Issues Citizen Request Form. If your concern does not involve water pollution problems, please return to the Citizen Request Tracker page and locate the appropriate form.

Your contact information is needed in case we have questions or require additional information about the incident you are reporting. All personal information will be kept confidential. Frederick County's National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit requires us to summarize all comments made and the actions taken in our annual stormwater report.

Contact Information

Address of Problem:

* indicates required fields.