Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Change of Address - Retired Employees

  1. Frederick County Employees Retirement Plan
    Change of Address Form
  2. Note: Changing your address does not change your tax withholding. You need to also complete the Federal and State Tax Withholding Request.
  3. Questions, please email or call 301.600.1070 Option 3.
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.