Redistricting Commission 2021
The Redistricting Commission was the body vested with the authority to review current council district boundaries and to make recommendations to the Council of suggested changes. This was in order to guarantee equal voter representation through equal, or equivalent, population counts.
The Redistricting Commission was composed of nine (9) members. Three (3) registered Democratic voters of the County were selected by the Democratic State Central Committee of Frederick County, three (3) registered Republican voters of the County were selected by the Republican State Central Committee of Frederick County, and the Council appointed three additional members. Commission Members were: Kyle Bostian, Dylan Diggs, John Distel, Flor Garay, Mark Jafari, Bud Otis, James Racheff, Ryan Yamagata, and Blaine Young, Jr.
For more information, please contact Ragen Cherney at email@example.com.
- Commission Applicants Advertisement (March 11, 2021)
- Resolution No. 21-08 (Establishing the Frederick County Redistricting Commission)
- Redistricting: Implementation Role of the Board of Elections
- Frederick County Population Growth and Demographics
- Census Precinct
- Council Districts
- Population Adjustment
- Redistricting Commission Recommendation
- County Census Letter
- Tentative New Map
- Public Hearing Notice
- Final Recommendation @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>