Animal Carcass

Frederick County will remove large wildlife animal carcasses (i.e. deer, bear, etc.) that is located in the County's right-of-way.

View for more information on the removal of animal carcass on a county road or right-of-way policy.

Report Large Animal Carcass

To report large animal carcasses located within the county right-of-way, please fill out County Work Request form or contact us via email or by phone at 301-600-1564.